In order to use the services offered on this domain owned by ContractLab S.r.l. and used and managed independently by the User (whose references are indicated in the Contact section of the site), you will have to proceed with registration by choosing a username and password, where required, by filling in any mandatory fields and providing personal information ensuring that these are updated, complete and truthful.
The services must be used exclusively for lawful purposes and in line with the purposes of this site, failure to comply with this commitment may make you subject to civil and/or criminal liability.
- Following registration, you will be able to access all or some of the services on this site, assuming full responsibility for the declarations, statements and any data entered or indirectly attributable to you.
- You will be able to enter comments on the products purchased and/or offered for sale, on the services offered by the User of the site, after reading these Conditions, assuming full responsibility for the contents attributable to you.
- ContractLab S.r.l. or the User of the site cannot in any way be held responsible for any violations committed by you or for questions and claims, including compensation, that may be made by third parties, in relation to the contents inserted by you, including the Public Authorities and the Authorities of control in advertising matters, without prejudice to your responsibility for any damage caused to axélero or the User.
- All initiatives undertaken following consultation of this site will be carried out freely by you. ContractLab S.r.l. or the User of the site will not be in any way responsible for any incorrect interpretations and activities undertaken by you following consultation of this site.
- ContractLab S.r.l. or the User of the site will have the right to interrupt and/or intervene in activities carried out by you through this site at any time and without notice following failure to comply with these Conditions.
- ContractLab S.r.l. declines any responsibility for the contents placed on this site by its users and by the User, committing itself solely to ensuring the prompt removal of the contents contested by third parties following appropriate reporting by the interested party and/or the authority qualified.
- You also undertake not to destroy, modify or interfere in any way with any software and/or server of this site and not to prevent or interfere with the use of the services by third parties. You further agree not to alter or interfere with any information or materials on or associated with the Services.
- The services are provided in the factual and legal state in which they are found. ContractLab S.r.l. and the User of the site therefore exclude any guarantee, explicit or implicit, in relation to the quality or in relation to particular characteristics of the services, just as they will in no case be responsible in the event that the services become unavailable, in in whole or in part, or for any different way in which the service was rendered. Furthermore, they do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the service, since the operations of this site may be subject to interference from numerous factors that are not within the control of ContractLab S.r.l. or the User of the site.
- ContractLab S.r.l. or the User of the site reserve the right to provide and require you to accept, from time to time, additional conditions of use applicable to specific parts or sections of this site. These additional conditions will be included in the parts of this site to which they refer and will be clearly identifiable.
- ContractLab S.r.l. and the User of the site may modify these Conditions. The changes will be considered accepted with the use of the site by the user.
- The law governing these Conditions is Italian law. This agreement was drawn up in Italian. Any dispute that may arise from the relationship governed by this agreement will be referred to ordinary Italian jurisdiction.
- ContractLab S.r.l. or the User of the site do not guarantee that the contents of this site are appropriate or lawful in other countries. Any invalidity, nullity or ineffectiveness of one or more of these Conditions where accepted, will not determine the invalidity, ineffectiveness or nullity of the remaining clauses which will remain valid and effective.
For the use of this site it is essential that the following rules of conduct are observed.
Each user must respect all those who interact, their ideas, their web spaces and their products and remember that the comment system is accessible to all and readable by all. Users interact with each other with the sole purpose of being able to express their opinions or clarifications. Exchanges of personal information whose content goes beyond the scope of this site, controversy or disturbance of participants with useless and off-topic comments are not permitted. When using this site, users must not use obscene, indecent, offensive, blasphemous, denigrating or defamatory language, expressions of bigotry, racism, hatred, irreverence, threatening, provocative or in any case content that may cause harm to the Company, the User of the site or to third parties. One's ideas must be expressed without irreverent or deliberately provocative tones aimed at generating arguments or causing disturbance. In case of violation by third parties of the above, we invite you to promptly report it to the User's email address indicated in the Contact section or to [email protected]
Information pursuant to art. 13 D.LGS. 30 June 2003 n.196 and articles. 13 and 14 EU regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter also "GDPR")
This page describes the management methods of this site with reference to the processing of personal data of users who complete the contact form. The Company, whose data is indicated in the footer of this site, is the Data Controller.
1. Source of personal data: The Company processes, as an independent owner, the data you expressly and voluntarily entered by completing the contact form via electronic channel.
2. Legal Basis and Purpose of Processing: The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of pre-contractual measures. Your data will therefore be processed by the Company for purposes connected or instrumental to your requests. By entering your data to satisfy your requests, you agree to receive informative material and commercial communications from the Company, through traditional contact methods (via telephone calls) or automated (text messages, e-mail). The processing of your data constitutes the Company's legitimate interest pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f) and recital 47 of the GDPR. Your consent is optional, however if you fail to enter the fields marked as mandatory (*), your requests cannot be satisfied.
3. Duration of processing: The processing will last no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected. The data collected for sending commercial communications will be retained for a period not exceeding 24 months.
4. Method of data processing: The processing of personal data is carried out manually and with electronic tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated above and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data themselves.
5. Subjects to whom the data may be communicated: The Company may communicate the personal data provided to subjects who carry out professional assistance and consultancy activities for the Company, necessary for the provision of the services on the site and to satisfy your requests . The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories, to whom the data may be communicated, will use the data as "Data Controllers", or as "Responsible" for specific processing operations that fall within the contractual services that the same subjects perform in favor of the Society. The Company's employees and collaborators may also become aware of the data as "Managers" or "Appointees".
6. Rights of the interested party: You will have the right to obtain from the Company, as Data Controller, confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning you and their communication in a structured, commonly used, understandable and readable format from automatic device; the indication of the origin of the personal data, the purposes and methods of the processing, the logic applied, in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments, as well as the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as Managers or Persons in Charge; you will also have the right to cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, to the portability of your data, as well as updating, rectification, limitation or, if you request it, integration or to receive a copy of the data being processed. You will also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Privacy Guarantor. For any communication regarding the processing of your personal data by the Company you can contact the same at the addresses indicated on this site, or you can contact ContractLab S.r.l. to the email address [email protected]